Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Does Your iPod Dance?



How are the Japanese able to make pebble like objects that .... well .... This blobtech item weighs around 300 grams and costs just under $500. It has 1GB of flash memory and can store around 250 songs. Battery life allows around five hours of music playback and up to four hours of music and motion together. It measures approximately 104 x 65 x 65 mm. Not sure I'd want one of these personally - the thing that makes me like it is it looks like a pebble. I am sure many people would want one though.

My personal favorite pebble like design - that I would like to buy, is also from Japan - the Plus Minus Zero Humidifier designed by the ever skillful minimalist Naoto Fukasawa



Check this special site devoted to the device for more info

No comments: