Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Be kind to new Michel Gondry movie



I was already excited for the new Gondry movie BE KIND REWIND but then I saw the trailer and my excitement level went up a huge amount (check the trailer below). I mean how funny does this look? Even with the usual trailer fake-out BS the magic seems to be there. Jack Black with Mos Def ? WTF ! I'm already anticipating falling out of my seat at this one (let's hope I'm right).



Related to this Gondry will also have an art show at Deitch Projects where he will recreate the store from the movie and allow visitors to make their own “sweded” films. The art show opens January 24th (until March 1st). It's still not clear when the movie opens - January 25th or February.



There's also a great feature on Gondry in the new issue of Wired Magazine

No comments: